A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, December 28, 2007

At long last

Christmas is over, the tree has come down (yep its tradition on the 27th) and now we can get back to some normality LOL Im not bah-humbugging at all but I just hate the pretentiousness of it all when youre older...roll on 2008!

2 comments:

Mikee said...

Love this pic Bex, light plays such an important part in pictures and having it as the focus is very pleasing to the eye :D

Sarah xx said...

What a fab picture! Have just found your blog as it was snuggled near to mine - Pickles is a darling - I want him!!!
Also you have a layout in your slideshow - young girl in 70's brown party dress that I have an almost identical version of - our mums have much to answer for!!