A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Friday, December 21, 2007

Bad blogger *slaps wrist hard*


Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I havent been blogging for yonks cos Ive turned into a veg potato on these tablets - oh and one that cries every minute of the day but manages still to be a non smoker.....I cant believe it will be 4 weeks on sunday!!!!

To be honest you havent missed much as Ive been such a nightmare - sad eh! Oh apart from the works Xmas do where I ended up extremely drunk and yep, you guessed it, sobbing at the end of the night!! I did manage do drink 3 bottles of Pinot though!!

Mum and Gramps bought me my Canon 400d for Xmas and I was allowed to have it early so Ive been doing lots of playing and I must start again with HS:MS as I will be around for daylight over the next 10 days. Here's a couple of the latest...


1 comment:

Maria said...

So lovely to have you back, Whoopie do, four weeks already. What a star you are. Have a lovely christmas. See you in the new year.
Maria