A welcome from Bex!

Thanks for dropping in
Have a nose
Have a read
Have a laugh
Find some inspiration
Just don't blame me for making you spend your pennies LOL

Futher inspo can be found at my full gallery www.bexpics.fotopic.net


Layout gallery

Sunday, December 30, 2007

HDR addiction

Ive been playing again - this time with HDR and it is soooooo addictive. HDR basically takes 3 exposures - one normal, one over and one under exposed and combines all 3. You can do some real whacky stuff with your pics or keep them pretty sane - I dont do sane so thats that out of the window LOL


Some links here for you to nosey at if you fancy a play

3 comments:

Lesli said...

WOW - great photos - I can see why you like playing with HDR. I loved your LO gallery!!!

Stampin' Up! Gal said...

great picture effects!!

**Leanne** said...

I Love The Effects In The Picture :)
Ill Be Back Soon
**Leanne**
x